Professional Single-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools OBDII/EOBD/Can WIFI/BT Diagnostic Tools Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tools Extension Modules for CR_Ultra, CR_Unicorn & CR_Unicorn S Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System Jump Starters
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Professional Diagnostic Tool CR770 Pro
for Multi-brand Vehicles
① BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
or power supply and update the software if needed.
iCarsoft C770 Pro is a well-built comprehensive diagnosis
instrument by iCarsoft. It's not only including full function
of OBDII/EOBD, but also support more function of Four
system( Engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking
system and airbag ) of certain models of car, such as read
and clear code, multi languages, data flow picture display,
graph. It also includes Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
release, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) and Oil Service
Light resets. View Engine, ABS, SRS along with A/T
1. Read & Clear DTCs
OBDII function1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
• Display: 4.0" TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
• Dimension:205mm*110mm*31mm(L x W x H)